Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition giveaway is Abstract aerial Art Ltd (company registration number 11061945) whose registered office is
2. The competition is open to anybody aged 18 years or over except employees of Abstract Aerial Art, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Caption our Instagram image posted on Thursday 8th August 2019 (Please refer to our previous Instagram posts for example captions)
- Follow @abstractaerialart on Instagram
- Post your entry in the comments section under the image posted on Thursday 8th August 2019
- If there are any duplicate captions that turn out to be the winner, the person who posted the caption first will be chosen
- There is no restriction to the
amountof entries an entrant can submit
- Entries containing profanity, offensive or abusive language will be instantly discounted from the competition
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/abstractaerialart
7. Closing date and time for entry will be Monday 12th August 2019, 09.00am GMT. After this date and time, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator.
13. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.