This Policy describes how we treat personal information on the website where it is located.
How do we receive your information?
We may receive information about you:
- when you contact us directly, normally via our website or our customer services team, whether to purchase one of our products or services or to make an enquiry or other request,
- when you make a purchase we may collect payment information. For example, your billing address and credit card number if you make a payment,
- from data capture at events Abstract Aerial Art attends,
- from carefully selected business partners who provide products and services our brand,
- occasionally from other third parties who may lawfully pass to us information about you, and;
- when you use our website we may collect information about the browser you are using. We use tracking tools to collect internet and usage information from visitors to our site. This includes the referring URL and your IP address. It also includes information about the browser you used to visit the site and where you are located. It may include the pages or URLs of our site that you view during your visit and search terms you enter on our site. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
We collect information in different ways
- we collect information directly from you. For example, if you register on our site or sign up for our emails we collect information from you,
- we also collect information if you contact us, apply for a job, or enter a promotion or competition,
- we collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you,
- we collect information about users over time when you use this website.
- we may have third parties collect personal information this way,
- we get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you, and,
- we combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
Using your information
We may use your information (which we receive from you or third parties or learn from the way you use our products or services) for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide or manage any information, products and services you have asked for,
- to respond to your requests or questions,
- to let you know about competitions,
- to respond to your customer feedback or evaluate a job application,
- to notify you about changes to your account or your purchases,
- to customise your experience with us,
- to help us identify you when you contact us,
- for general administration purposes,
- to help us improve the quality of our products and services,
- to contact you about products or services and feedback,
- to carry out analysis and customer profiling, and
- to identify other products and services which might be of interest to you and to inform you about our products and services.
We may share your information for any of these purposes with:
- our carefully chosen business partners who provide products or services, and
- our service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf, such as credit card processors and data management firms.
We may also pass your information to third parties:
- In relation to existing or future legal proceedings,
- we will share information with third parties who perform services. For example, we share information with vendors who operate our sites, provide analytics, or help tailor and serve ads,
- we may also share information with companies that send emails for us or run a promotion,
- in the process of selling one or more of our businesses or to anyone to whom we may transfer our rights under any customer agreement we have with you,
- we may share your information with our business partners. For example, we will share information with third parties to jointly promote a product or service. These partners may send you information about events and products by mail or email,
- If we have been asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes. We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a sweepstakes or promotion. Or we may share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other promotion with anyone who requests a winner’s list,
- we may share information for other reasons that we may describe to you from time to time, and
- we may combine information we get from you with information about you from third parties.
If one of these organisations is outside of the European Economic Area we will make sure they agree to apply the same level of protection of your information as we are required to apply in the UK.
Informing you about our products and services
- we may use your information to contact you with news on our products and services (provided by us, our other group companies or our carefully selected business partners) which may be of interest to you and occasionally for market research purposes. We may also pass your information to our other group companies for these purposes,
- we, and these other parties, may contact you by post, SMS, phone, email and other electronic means, if you give us your prior agreement to do so.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by calling us on (+44) 01902 700 842, or writing to us at Abstract Aerial Art, Nurton Hill Leys, Pattingham, Wolverhampton, WV6 7HQ
You can also contact us at the above address or telephone number if you have previously asked not to receive marketing communications but would now like to hear from us with news on Abstract Aerial Art products and services.
We will only send you marketing communications by post, SMS, phone, email or other electronic means if you give us your agreement to do so. For example, we may inform you when inviting you to provide your email address that by providing your email address you will be indicating your agreement to receive marketing emails. If you give us your agreement and subsequently wish to opt out you can do so by clicking the unsubscribe link which we include on all our marketing emails or you can contact us at any time at the address or telephone number above.
These sites are not intended for children
Our sites are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has given us information, you can contact us by calling us on(+44) 01902 700 842, or writing to us at Abstract Aerial Art, Nurton Hill Leys, Pattingham, Wolverhampton, WV6 7HQ
We try to keep our website secure. However you recognise when providing your information to us through our website or when you send us or ask us to send you any of your confidential information by email, that the internet and email communications over the internet may not be secure. We cannot be responsible for any loss or unauthorised interception of information transmitted via the internet which is beyond our control.
Our site uses ‘Cookies’ in order to personalise your visit to our web site and help us understand how you use the site. A cookie is a message given to a web browser by a web server and which is then stored by the browser in a text file. Each time the browser requests a page from the server this message is sent back which enables the user to be identified. We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site, or for research to help us better serve our clients. No information which personally identifies you will be collected through the cookies. We will ask for your consent to store any non-essential cookies on your device, upon arrival of this site. You can also set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and can set your browser to turn off cookies. No personally identifying information from you will be collected as part of these cookies.
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookies used on the website
A list of cookies used on my website by category, along with their function.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
The ‘DYNSRV’ cookie is added by our load balancer to track which web server to send you to. It’s purpose is to improve the performance of the site.
When you place an order through our website your payment is made through our Payment Gateway (Stripe). As part of this process Stripe adds the ‘__stripe’ cookies.
My own cookie, ‘cdwd_consent’, which simply stores ‘yes’ if you have granted me consent to store it, and other cookies as described below.
Any cookies beginning with ‘exp_’. These cookies are set by our content management system and contain data such as the last time you visited our website and previous pages of our website that you have viewed. We do not store or utilise this information in any way. ‘exp_csrf_token’ is a unique and random sequence of numbers and letters which protects any forms on our website from spam.
Various third party cookies for Google Analytics and Google ReCaptcha.
Providing information to us
You are responsible for informing us of any change in your details, such as a change of address. You have a right to ask us to correct any inaccuracies in the information we hold about you.
You have a right to ask what information we hold about you.
You may contact us at the address below for these purposes.
Telephone calls to us may be recorded and/or monitored for training purposes.